The Israeli military says Hezbollah has fired into a disputed border zone, its first attack since a ceasefire took hold last week.
Israel says Hezbollah fires at disputed border zone in first attack since ceasefire began
Related Posts
-
Paw’ll aboard the Pup Bus: Retired couple takes dogs on summertime adventures
The dog days of summer are great for riding around, windows down, head out, tail…
-
Andy Reid says Chiefs had to ‘yank’ Travis Kelce out of training camp practices
Andy Reid says the Chiefs had to “yank” 36-year-old Travis Kelce out of training camp…
-
Court reduces $50 million judgment against Infowars’ Alex Jones to $1.5 million
A Texas court has slashed the $50 million judgment to $1.5 million against Infowars founder…
-
Defense preparing to rest case in Lindsay Clancy murder trial
Testimony continues Friday in the murder trial of Lindsay Clancy, the Massachusetts mother accused of…
Leave a Reply